- Research Manager for financial product reviews at Dotdash Meredith
- 10 years’ experience in pure and applied research
- Expertise in financial service research
Hannah leads a team of researchers who provide data-driven recommendations on financial services, and oversees product research and consumer research on investing and trading, cryptocurrency, and insurance.
Prior to joining The Balance team, Hannah served as a lead researcher for Fortune 500 companies and multinational biotech companies including Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Takeda, where she studied user behaviors using eye-tracking, spatial tracking, and force sensors. Her experience leading rigorous studies for FDA reviews shaped her standard of research integrity which guides her work at The Balance.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing the keyboard and reading nonfiction.
- Bachelor of Science in Social Behavior and Psychology, University of California, Irvine
- Master of Arts in General Psychology, New York University